BCP used our connections as Overlook's top selling agent to find our client a buyer at full price/no subsidy prior to the planned list date. We obtained the second highest net result in Overlook history for this particular model TH, following BCP's sale of 6249 Split Creek Lane in December 2018. BCP has the top three sale results for this model Overlook TH.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette with BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation of each client's house.
BCP fully furnished this empty house from the "House of BCP" interior design collection. BCP also selected the paint colors, granite, backsplash, light fixtures, and other upgrades to maximize buyer appeal.
Superior visual presentation is just one more service BCP provides to its clients to drive buyer interest at a higher price in fewer days.
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 2 full & 2 half bath, 2220 sq.ft., 3 level townhouse located in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia.
The photos tell the story of this tastefully upgraded, newly renovated townhouse, which offers its new owner a truly move-in ready home.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway. This home provides great commuting options, with immediate access to 395/495/95, a bus to the Pentagon less than a 5-minute walk from the front door, and the Van Dorn Metro less than ten minutes away. Grocery stores, local restaurants, an Alexandria Public Library, public parks, and the other aspects of daily living are located within 10-15 minutes of Overlook. Extensive dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach.
When entering the community, you drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool and paygrounds.
Verizon is currently installing Fios internet for the community.
• The upgrades and appointments to this home start at the foyer, then continue to each room. A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout, from the visual impact of the Benjamin Moore colors to the brushed nickel hardware on every door, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
• Once inside, the home opens to a brightly-lit living room, then to an elegant, open dining room with crown molding, wainscot trim, and a designer-chosen candelabra. The front view from the living room overlooks a grassy common space with an expansive view of mature trees in Bren Mar Park.
• The home has been newly painted throughout in stylish Benjamin Moore neutral colors that work with any design style.
• The kitchen has a cook's layout perfect for entertaining, with an island sink, ample prep room, new Samsung stainless steel appliances, including a counter-depth refrigerator, white cabinets, new high-end granite counters with an Ogee edge, and a new polished marble tile backsplash.
• The open kitchen has room for a sitting area or a table for informal dining. Another sitting area off the kitchen enjoys natural light from five large windows. The kitchen has direct access to the deck for al fresco dining or entertaining.
• The Main Level has newly installed hardwood floors with an espresso finish, which are complemented by the darker finish on the stair railings and trim.
• The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small, with a large walk-in closet. The Master Bedroom has a tray ceiling with a mini-candelabra to provide both functional light and an elegant look and feel to this space..
• The Master Bathroom has been newly upgraded with a high-end granite vanity top with Ogee edge detail and double rectangular undermount sinks, Moen brushed nickel fixtures, and a brushed nickel shower door.
• The carpet on the bedroom level is newly installed.
• The third bedroom is a loft which is furnished as an office. The loft allows for a lantern-style mini-chandelier in the stairwell to be enjoyed, along with creating more light on the upper level. This loft space can be enclosed for the new buyer.
• The hall bath has a newly installed granite vanity top with Moen fixtures and a retangular undermount sink.
• The laundry is located on the bedroom level.
• The lower level has new carpet, with amlple ample room to watch TV or enjoy the gas fireplace. A separate room accessed through French doors can accomodate a library or office. A newly updated half bathroom with a granite vanity top and Moen fixtures serves the lower level.
• The two-car, single door garage has a large, recessed storage space.
• The HVAC system has been upgraded with a Trane system.
• A new roof was installed in 2014.
• The deck, front stairs, and driveway have been newly power washed so every aspect of this beautiful home looks its best.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guarnteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this flyer is not intended as a solicitation.